This dark reflection of the paladin isn’t hindered by meaningless virtues.
Cruel and terrifying, you are more than capable of slaughtering those foolish enough to stand before you (such as virtuous souls, not that they could hide from your gaze anyway).
The sinister power of a blackguard comes easily; not only can it can be wielded in a variety of ways, but unlike those of your self-righteous counterparts can be used without restriction.
This product contains three files.
The first is a letter-sized character sheet that uses our new character sheet layout (so we could fit the thirty advanced moves on the back).
The other two are digest-sized PDFs, one in color, the other in black and white to make it easier to print at home. They both contain:
- The blackguard class (which includes 30 advanced moves).
- New weapons, armor (including armor for animals), and dungeon gear.
- The dread knight compendium class.
- 14 additional moves that we couldn’t fit on the sheet/people didn’t find as interesting as the rest (but you can use them if you want).
- A Director’s Cut with questions to ask yourself when rolling up a blackguard, and explanations/clarifications for some of the moves.